Friday, April 4, 2014

It's Girl Scout Cookie Time!

Yes! That annual announcement used to get me very excited. Now, my kids get excited and I do all I can to brace myself for knowing that every time I walk past the dining room table, they will be there. Staring at me. Begging me to have a cookie a box.
Right?

No one has just one Girl Scout cookie; you have a tray of Samoas or a sleeve of Thin Mints.
There was a time when a sleeve of Thin Mints was something my body could handle, but that was about 3 decades ago. Have you ever had them frozen? Delicious!

Girl Scout cookies aren't going away any time soon, so it's time for me to be the adult, not the Girl Scout, and prepare myself with this.....

That's right, people! Ideal Protein Chocolate Mint bars are here and they taste just like Thin Mints. Even better, you get to eat the whole thing. So, while your kids are enjoying as many cookies as they want, now you can have something too. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment